- Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS) (University Malaya)
- Member and Fellow of Royal College of Paediatrics and Child Health (United Kingdom)
- Fellowship in Developmental Paediatrics (Malaysian Ministry of Health)
- Fellowship in Paediatric Neurodisability (St Thomas Hospital, London, UK)
*Availability: By Appointment Only
- Bahasa Malaysia
- Diagnosis and management of developmental disabilities which include Autism Spectrum Disorder, Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder, Specific Learning Disorder, Intellectual Disability, Developmental Coordination Disorder and challenging behaviour in children.
- Certified training in use of standardised assessment tools in neurodevelopmental assessment and screening.
- Facilitator and speaker for Literacy and Numeracy Programme and Child Development Training, Penang State Health Department
- Penang State Level Excellent Service Award 2014
- Selangor State Level Excellent Service Award 2006